lets looking forward.....whatever have passed just left it behind...so!!!lets ENJOY!!!!yeAA!!!hee~~~

Monday 11 August 2014

Changes as...... Intan... jue... Ila

Assalammualaikum  u ollss,

Near to 9 months, i am not updating my blog...
A lot OF change in my life..
Some how... changes is very important...

1 - Workplace..

I am not working at texas instruments anymore.. new place, new face, new friends...
I am very happy to be here... Everyone is very nice...

2 - Study

Finish my 2nd sem... In 3rd semester currently...
I am very happy with the result.. and one that i keep..
i want to gain knowledge as much as i can from this postgraduate program...

3- life..

Still single..not married yet.. as before..
But i am targeting to get married after completion of my study...

4 - Raya

Tahun ni raya sangat best...
i love all of my sygs very much..

5- KGL...

APEKAH INI? mesti u guys tak pnh dgr...
This is the newest things in my life.. (sukati aku je guna newest kan...)
A lot of experiEnce i gain from this KGL..
Suka... Duka... semua ada..
Thank you all for that wonderful experience..
I appreciate it very much for the love and care that i get from u guys...

6 - Wishlist for this year...

€ Purse - (Gucci boleh???hhahah...purse da kena beli baru da)
€ Perfume - ( Make up and perfume sekali la...sbb da kena curi satu set...kepada si pengambil...sabar             la..muka anda akan di penuhi jerawat batu la......hehehe)
€ Jam Tangan - ( Nak sgt jam tangan yg sesuai dengan tangan ni....guest ke...fossil ke...suunto ke..)

K la.. puas da merepek kat blog ni...
next time kite update lagi k..
bubye..
XoXoD



My new Favourite Song

Akim - Mewangi

Selamanya hati ini akan selalu memujamu
mencintaimu seumur hidup ku hanyalah padamu

Waktu dengarkanlah
selalu dekatkan ku dengannya
hingga ku menutup mata
satukan la hati

jadikan malam ku lebih indah
jadikan siang ku lebih terang
biarkan bunga ku mewangi 
selamanya...

~intan juaini~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~My Songs~